In recent years, a lot has happened around the syringe development and production. Plastic syringes are becoming increasingly popular because they offer many advantages over glass, including break resistance. Prefilled plastic syringes are now also on the rise, as they can score in terms of sterility and optimized drug consumption.
We offer a wide range of automation solutions in this area: From the production of needle holders and caps, to injection cannulas, to the assembly of (pre-filled) syringes, self injection devices as well as syringe filters.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Fulfillment of quality and cleanliness requirements with minimal human intervention
- Concepts for a wide range of requirements such as needle cap and hub production, needle overmolding, syringe assembly, reagent filling, etc.
- Separation and handling of needles and cannulas with a size range from 29 to 13 gauge and an orientation tolerance of +/- 1.5°
- Extremely high production output of needle caps and hubs with up to 560 million parts/year and better performance than free fall
- Possibility of full data tracking and traceability of syringes
- Systems for clean room production up to ISO class 6